This business is part of Offroad Vietnam Adventure Travel and the booking deposit conditions are set by the mother company (Offroad Vietnam).
– To reserve our fully guided or semi-guided tours, you need to send the first deposit to our bank account at least one month before the date of departure.
– To reserve our self-guided tours (motorbike rentals), you need to send the first deposit to our bank account as soon as you decide to hire the bike(s) while still available.
– The client is responsible for any bank charges. These can be sending fees, different conversion rates and worst of all a middle bank charge.
– You need to pay the due balance before or on the day of departure. If you don’t want to carry a lot of cash you can send us the balance before you arrive in Vietnam. You can do it via bank transfers or Western Union cash transfers. In addition, you can also pay with credit cards at our shop. However, you pay 3% bank service charges for Visa and MasterCard and 4% for American Express. Sadly, we don’t accept traveler’s cheques. Fortunately, we started to accept credit card payment online from March 2017.
Cancellation Or Delay Of Bookings
– Self-guided tours or motorbike rentals
50$US for change or delay of dates per booking.
There is no deposit refund.
No refund for unused rental days left.
You don’t get a refund for cancellation within 7 days before you collect the rental bike(s). In addition, you also need to pay a full amount of the rental.
– Fully guided or semi-guided tours
100$US for change or delay of dates per booking.
No deposit refund.
No refund for cancellation within 14 days before tour departure date and/or during/after the tour. In addition, you also need to pay a full amount of the tour.
– In all cases, we deduct bank charges from the refund plus 100 USD for our preparation fees.
– We use the local exchange rate from Vietcombank (if prices are in USD).
– If there is cancellation of one or several people, a refund will be made according to the clauses defined by Offroad Vietnam.
– The remaining price for the participants will have to be recalculated depending on the number of going participants. On the other hand, if additional participants join the original group number, the total price will be recalculated. Therefore, the new prices can be more expensive or cheaper.
– If one (or several) person leaves the tour once it has commenced, all logistical expenses (telephone, insurance, transport, etc) will be on the departing participants.
– Our tours do not include personal medical insurance or motorbike tour accident insurance. In fact, Vietnam hasn’t officially accepted any foreign license, except international driving permit. Therefore, we couldn’t help to purchase a policy. Luckily, you can buy a personal medical insurance policy from companies like Allianz, CHI or World Nomads etc. They only request your country driving license with motorbike endorsement.
– Each participant must have individual repatriation insurance. You also provide information of the nearest representative office to Vietnam which we can contact in case of emergency.
– We ask each participant in our tours to sign a disclaimer stipulating that he/she contracted personal insurance and that Offroad Vietnam will not, under any circumstances, have to assume the responsibility for the expenses caused in the event of accident or disease. You pay Offroad Vietnam administration fees like phone and transport if you need our assistance.
Note About Tour Booking Deposit Conditions
– As a way to say “thank you”, we won’t ask a deposit from returning customers and you definitely get a discount on your next tour(s).
– We recommend intermediate or experienced riders to join our trip(s). However, we accept beginners or novice riders if you pay us a riding lesson. In any case, no refund is available to riders who can’t ride.
– We give no guarantee about weather conditions. Tours can be delayed but there is no refund if cancelled.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information or instructions about booking deposit of your motorbike tour in Vietnam with us.